How MailSoar helped GrowthLabs to recover email deliverability and increase their open rate
GrowthLabs is a Lithuania-based company that handles multiple online-based brands how needed help to increase their open rate.
A few numbers
A few details
GrowthLabs is a Lithuania-based company that handles multiple online-based brands.
Most of their emails are sent based on the action of their contacts on the platform, with some marketing campaigns in the middle. All of the contact bases are opt-in.
Most of their flows and email sequences had low open rates. Their onboarding emails, signup confirmation, or password request could land in spam or be undelivered due to reputation issues.
What are the problems
We did an initial audit of the infrastructure and concluded that the issues were due to:
- Poor authentication/envelope from not matching the friendly from.
- No list cleaning or signup protection was in place.
- Some email flows were too long and affected by specific templates with poor deliverability.
- There was no sunsetting policy so contacts would be emailed years after their last open.
- The content of the emails being related to fat loss advice, some flow would land mostly in the spam or be undelivered due to Bayesian Filtering by SpamAssassin.